FASTEKS FILKO® is a single-piece, through-threaded, one-sided application nut, which is ‘blindly’ installed without re-work. It is an efficient solution for installing captive threads, even if there is no access to the backside of the panel. It can provide a resilient thread, particularly on thin-walled components and hollow sections. The rivet beading will ensure a high tear-out strength. FASTEKS FILKO® blind rivet nuts come in three major types of shanks; round shank, knurled shank and hexagonal shank.
- One-sided installation
- Multiple applications, either as a blind rivet nut or blind rivet screw
- High tear-out strength as result of rivet beading
- Possible to assemble in surface-treated parts
- Wide range of head styles and materials
- Rational installation with manual rivet gun or hydro-pneumatic tools
- Stable grip force