Summary: The role of this candidate will be to enter new customer orders resulting from newly received P.O.’s. Evaluate and implement the latest changes received via the customer MRP with modifications to existing sales orders, and enter new sales orders as required. Process pick tickets and packing slips to facilitate shipments, as required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter new orders into P21 as required
- Review and evaluate new MRP schedules when received from customers, in a timely manner
- Modify existing sales orders to match customer’s new delivery requirements
- Enter new orders as required, resulting from newly received MRP
- Confirm open p.o. quantities, and match pricing to current price book listing, as required.
- Process pick tickets and packing slips as required.
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects for the management team, as required
- Experience with Bossard’s software(s) systems… Prophet 21
- Experience with MicroSoft Office, specifically MSWord , MSExcel and Outlook
- Outstanding attention to detail, with high level of accuracy
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates must have high school diploma or GED
Other Skills Required:
MRP familiarity a plus
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.Cedar Falls, IA 50613